About the author

IGE EBIMA

Ige Ebima is a part-time blogger who lives in Nigeria .He is the lead blogger at ebimablog .He loves sharing the little he Knows about blogging and blogging tips.You can follow me on Twitter, You can follow my UPDATE on Facebook and follow me on Google+

Related Articles

24 Comments

1. 1

Anonymous

I THINK THAT THIS IS REALLY SPLENDID OF YOU. BUT THE SPEED IS ACTUALLY SLOW WITH THE MODEM.

2. 2

ebima

I THINK THE SPEED DEPENDS ON STRENGHT OF THE TIGO NETWORK IN YOUR AREA.THANKS FOR STOPING BY ANYWAY

3. 3

Anonymous

Yes it is slow not for strength but tigo officer has cut to internet for 20% speed become too slow until midnight end

4. 4

ebima

@AnonymousThat is realy too bad to hear
    thanks for coming back

1. 4.1
  5. 5

Anonymous

it use to be great but now it Shit.. all the ISP`s are thief’s .

6. 6

Liberty Reserve

Tigo no longer allow the 1 cedes subscription yet their network is too slow.

I wish Tigo understands this before it is too late to them cause they are losing customers.

7. 7

Yaw Amofah Amponsah

Hmm…tigo is a portable network but they sometimes….

1. 7.1

Ige Orhionkpaibima

Yeah you right ,but nothing or nobody is perfect in the present world,so they are bound to fail sometimes

8. 8

nana kyeremateng

plz dis rainning seasson our speed on our moderm is very slow, pls do smtin on it tanx

9. 9

ametor ellah

i think the speed should be increase so that we can keep buying a lot of airtime with you and you should do something that will not make the net will be braking while browsing. but all the way this good thing that you people are doing keep it up for we the less privilege

10. 10

Joel Jossorfo

This is a great offer, it’s nowhere else. Tigo all the way……and it’s fast on my iPad

11. 11

Dobia

In fact i really enjoy this offer so much,because it is really helping me a lot. Tigo is really a reliable network. say internet and think of tigo. I am smiling because i have gotten tigo.

12. 12

ExpensiveBAKA1

Yes very slow. Sometimes….no most a time they deactivate your browsing network and you can’t do anything. Download is slow until when they decide when to reconnect. This is weird.

13. 13

Winx*

I have bought the modem. And I cannot describe how sad I am , because it does not meet my expectations of hight speed. It would be mean to advise tigo to someone for unlimited browser. Please is it possible to take back the modem and be paid back ?

1. 13.1

IGE EBIMA

ohh what a bad experience,sorry about that,but am almost 100% sure u wontn get refund when returned,so please keep the modem ,crack it so you can use other netwok on it

14. 14

nana kofi

somewhere in 2012 and early 2013, i must admit that it did help me very much and i really advertised it very well. But recently, i have been the most disappointed customer ever. I subscribe and browse blank pages for 24hrs: Time-out pages, please reload pages and many more annoying pages. it is useless now. I am now paying dearly back more than the little that i gained in the early days. what is the best ISP now? Dont suggest MTN: I dont deal with armed-robbers.

15. 15

Sandra

I use to subscribe to tigo by sending Yes to 2002 just for 0.49 ghc but now it tells me that the subscription is no longer valid.
    Now i want to know is there any tigo unlimited subscription which is lesser than the 0.99 ghc and if yes just let me know ????

1. 15.1

IGE EBIMA

there is currently no unlimited subscription service lesser than 0.99. Kindly dial *500# and select option (4) to glance through other lesser packages which give you specific data volumes on demand

16. 16

Hassan

The Speed is really slow..And really bad for downloads..and how much data is giving for weekly subscription

17. 17

Wemegah John

The system is too slow to load page

18. 18

Wemegah John

The system is too slow to load pages and also we have a network problem

19. 19

george

from three days ago, tigo have been disconnecting me after using 200mb of data for download.
    i ALWAYS subscribe for one day unlimited browsing for two Ghana cedes,and they describe it as 200MB for downloading and unlimited http browsing.where is my http unlimited browsing when u disconnect me after using the 200MB of data.
    THE MOST 419 ISP IN GHANA

20. 20

sammy

it is better you bring back yes to 2002. this boundle helpnto increase the number of tigo users. now most of the people have stop using because of this boundle is no more.